OWEMES Association Onlus
OFFSHORE WIND and OTHER MARINE RENEWABLE ENERGIES in MEDITERRANEAN and EUROPEAN SEAS
Statute - Fiscal Code
Domenico Borello, Ph.D.
Via Eudossiana 18, 00184 Rome, Italy
Tel.: +39 06 44585263 - Mobile: +39 3473710542
OWEMES Association was created to promote the study and the development of the offshore wind and ocean energy technologies, as well as the energy production deriving from these sources and the related socio-economic aspects.
The main aims of the Association are:
- to promote research and test of every technical device suitable to ensure the development of such applications;
- to organize conferences, meetings and events related to general and specific topics pertinent to the sector;
- to maintain relationships with similar Italian and foreign associations, supporting the interchange of technical and management information with a mutual sustain and collaboration spirit;
- to activate agreements and cooperation with other private or public institutions within the statute purposes, or associate with other institutions;
- to organize and make operational a Technical Documentation Centre available for the members;
- to promote and coordinate information about offshore wind and ocean energy use, arranging proper diffusion;
- to organize educational and training events;
- to represent the Association resolutions with Authorities and Legislative Institutions, especially in the socio-economic field;
- to develop studies and works on technical and management topics, researches and analyses, market surveys and experimentations, providing for wide deployment and information.